The Key to Nonprofit Fundraising
Propel Your Organization to a New Level of Giving Through the Art of Storytelling
In this one-day program your professional fundraising staff and board members will learn how the art of storytelling can help you develop effective relationships with potential donors.
- Relying on age-old principles of communication, you’ll discover how stories can emotionally engage donors in your mission
- How stories give potential donors an emotional stake in your organizations' success.
- How to deploy fundamental tools for collecting and developing your stories that can be re-purposed for a variety of fundraising activities.
- Relies on experiential exercises to teach essential tools in the art of storytelling in conjunction with some lecture and discussion.
- There are also opportunities to role-play new skills as well as to share stories with other participants.
- The program sets you on the path to building a body of stories that can expand your fundraising repertoire.
Start Improving Your Fundraising Effectiveness Today!
Learn how StoryWork International can help your nonprofit organization reach new heights in donations.
At the conclusion, you will be able to:
- Effectively recall and tell a story.
- Match stories with your mission and values.
- Create a beginning compilation of stories that you can immediately use in fundraising efforts.
- Use stories to enhance fundraising activities, including personal solicitation calls and speeches.
- Identify potential storytellers among staff and volunteer members of the organization.
- Effectively elicit stories from these people about your organization’s success in contributing to the quality of life of the people they serve.